Things Gone and Things Still Here (jette) wrote,
Things Gone and Things Still Here
jette

Cigarette pants are a horror show for 90% of American women. The other 10% look damned good.

Poll #706272 Fashion, turn to the left. Fashion, turn to the Right.

Are boot cuts and flares out?

Outer than stirrup pants. It's skinny legs now. If you don't look good in them, too bad, muumuu time for you.
0(0.0%)
They'll never go away, they're too flattering for too many women.
19(67.9%)
You are too old to wear anything but mom-jeans anyway.
2(7.1%)
What?
7(25.0%)

We've had vests, footless tights, pre-ripped jeans, and legwarmers come back. What is the next unflattering 80's/early 90's fashion trend to resurface?

One million scrunchy socks worn at once.
5(15.6%)
Banana clips.
5(15.6%)
Shoulder pads.
3(9.4%)
Acid wash.
11(34.4%)
Gaudy pull ons for men ("jams")
1(3.1%)
Brown leather bomber jackets.
3(9.4%)
Paper bag waists.
2(6.2%)
Resume paper.
2(6.2%)
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 10 comments