- I dislike when people go deep into their "friends policy" on their live journal info page. It makes me cringe.
- I love cut flowers and buy myself some for my desk every week.
- I have a couple of novels I am writing in my head. I wonder if I will ever go anywhere with my good ideas. Since they are loosely based on my life and relationships, I am kind of afraid if I write them down, people will think I am talking about them and be mad. I know every writer does this, I just don't understand why they don't mind people being mad at them about that.
- I've had the strangest urge to listen to Led Zepplin lately. Strange, because they pretty much suck.
- I try to not use the word "suck" as a prejorative, it has homophobic origins. Sometimes, though, no other word really suffices, and that sucks.
Five random facts about you, now, please, while I run my accounting reports.